CSF OEM+ Performance Oil Cooler for Porsche 911/930 Turbo
CSF is proud to announce the release of its highly anticipated Porsche 911/930 Turbo right fender oil cooler. CSF’s new release brings OEM tier-1 quality, innovative features, and value to the platform’s replacement and performance aftermarket (directly replaces OEM part number 930 207 053 02 and 930 207 053 04).
The Porsche 911 is one of the most iconic vehicles ever created. To this day, more than 80% of all 911’s are still on the road – many of which have been restored and modified over the years to not only keep them looking and driving in classic form, but also to bring new life to reinvent the classic design by specialty shops, hotrodders, and other automotive enthusiasts in the performance aftermarket.
Premier Southern California Porsche specialist, GMG Racing, installing the very first CSF right fender oil cooler in this 1984 911 SC Targa track car during restoration.
With many customized Porsches now fetching prices of $250k-$500k+, it seems every aspect of these classic cars have been improved upon. However, to the dismay of many in the Porsche world, the oil cooling system to keep these cars running cool has remained original, with very few advances in performance and technology. Because of this, the OEM oil cooler has become extremely expensive and hard to get. The OEM supplier has limited the production of this oil cooler, which has caused many Porsche mechanics and parts suppliers to buy up any available inventory – making it increasingly difficult to purchase an OEM oil cooler at an affordable price with the newly listed MSRP of ~$1,300 USD.
As a leader in water-cooled Porsche performance cooling, a few years ago, CSF started to get many inquiries for classic Porsche oil cooler products. After market research, CSF was very surprised to uncover the disconnect between OEM supply and market demand, as well as the lack of high quality aftermarket replacement units available. Further (up until this CSF release), there have been no improvements in technologies, features, or any high-performance oil coolers ever introduced to keep up with the advancements in Porsche restoration.
After more than 18 months of development and a $20k+ investment into the perfect oil cooling tube and fin combination, CSF has answered the call of Porsche enthusiasts around the world with the introduction of its state-of-the-art 911/930 Turbo right fender oil cooler. This oil cooler maintains the classic design for even the most discerning, concourse-winning restoration customer, but comes packed with innovative modern technologies, features, and high performance to also meet the demands of high horsepower builds with bigger engines, larger turbos, and standalone ECU management systems. Something that’s never been done and now exclusively available from CSF.
- High-Performance Core Technology
- 50mm Core vs. OEM 45mm
- 15 Rows of Turbulated Tubes, 16 Rows of Fins (Same as OEM Spec)
- Innovative Square Fin Design (Stronger, Better Performance, Less Clogging)
- ~10% Better Performance (Wind Tunnel Tested)
- No Increase in Pressure Drop
A close-up of the high-performance CSF core vs. a 35+ year old oil cooler that it’s replacing. CSF’s core has an innovative square fin design which helps alleviate clogging. It also increases performance and strength due to more surface area contact with the tubes.
- M30 x 1.5 High-Flow Fittings
- OEM Style, Machined In-House
- 17.5mm ID “Widemouth” Design vs. 14.5mm ID of the OEM Fittings
- Stainless Steel w/ Copper Crush Washer for Increased Strength and Durability vs. OEM Mild Steel
- Deeper Plunge for More Volume
- 50% Greater Flow Capacity for Maximum Performance
- Comparison between CSF’s high-flow fittings w/ 17.5mm ID widemouth design vs. the OEM 14.5mm ID design
- M22 x 1.5 Inlet/Outlet Connections
- Internal Radius for Maximum Flow
Optimized to Also Accept AN-16 Connections for Increased Versatility and Setup Configurations
CSF’s M22 x 1.5 inlet/outlet feature improved internal radius connections for maximum flow of oil into and out of the oil cooler.
- Temperature Sender Combination Mounting Boss
- Three Fittings Included
- Threaded Plug (For Use With No Fan)
- M14 x 1.5P Adapter (For Use With OEM Fan)
- 3/8-18 NPTF Adapter (For Use With SPAL/Modern Fan)
- 1/2-14 NPTF design to accommodate the included three fittings
- Drop-in Fit With No Modifications Necessary for Installation
- Slotted Mounting Holes for Easier Installation (Ideal for Retrofitting in Early Models 1965-1983)
- Included Bracket Weld for Additional Strength (Same as OEM)
- Individually Pressure Tested at 8bar (116psi)
- 100% TIG Welded
- 10-Year Warranty
- Includes Instruction Sheet with Torque Specifications
- CSF Logo Stamping and Individually Serialized for Quality Control and Authenticity
- Product Specific Foam Inserts and High Quality 5-Ply Box to Ensure Damage Free Shipment Worldwide
Porsche 911/930 Turbo (1965-1989)
1965-1973 vehicles came with no oil cooler, can be retrofitted in
1974-1983 replaces tubular oil cooler (OEM part number 930 207 050 03 – use OEM part number 10 0201 053 adapter kit for CSF oil cooler)
1984-1989 direct-fit replacement (OEM part number 930 207 053 02 & 930 207 053 04)
Same-day shipping for in-stock items when ordered before 2PM. UK delivery via DPD next day and European & Rest of World deliveries are carried out by DHL.
Returns & Guarantee
Returns & Guarantee
2 years warranty on CSF products. 14-day no quibble returns. See our warranty & returns pages for more information.