As well as offering a CSF branded product line, CSF also opens up its manufacturing capabilities so that brands can offer white label cooling solutions.
CSF’s 5 manufacturing facilities have produced countless custom cooling systems over the past 65+ years. Some past projects include:
- Custom Race car all-aluminum units
- Custom Motorcycle all-aluminum units
- All metal copper/brass steel cased military tank & train applications
- Power generator radiators and cooling kits (including oil cooler, hydraulic cooler, fans, and shroud)
- Boat heat exchangers
- Intercoolers (all-aluminum with cast endtanks and plastic-aluminum with either bar/plate or tube/fin core)
- Commercial and heavy duty truck radiators
- Power Steering and transmission coolers with custom bent hard lines
- Radiator pressure caps and filler necks
CUSTOM COOLING SYSTEM BUILD TIMES
Please allow for lead times that range typically from 60 – 150 days.
- Our lead times vary and depend on many factors including; seasonality, available capacity, quantity ordered, raw material availability, and freight availability and speed,
- All custom orders can be expedited depending on quantity and shipping options.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY (MOQ)
- We want to work with you, and are flexible with our requirements if there is opportunity for us to work and grow together. However, CSF does not do custom 1-off projects.
- Radiators – 30-50 units p/ order (Depends on design and application). Expectation of at least 100 units p/ year
- Radiator cores – 30 units
- Intercoolers – 50 units p/ order. Expectation of at least 100 units p/ year
- Oil coolers / Power Steering & Transmission Coolers – 50 units p/ order. Expectation of at least 100 units p/ year
- Intercooler cores – 30 units