CSF Race-Spec Oil Cooler for BMW M2
Push your M2 hard enough at the track and you'll know all to well about the buzz-killing oil temperature limp mode. The stock engine oil cooler is not sufficient at the track, temperatures skyrocket, oil deteriorates and limp mode is entered. Once limp-mode is entered you need to reduce the load on the engine to lower the oil temps.
With the CSF Race-Spec oil cooler say goodbye to nursing your car around hot oil temps! Our cooler, tested in excruciating 46C temperatures has been proven to lower your M2 out of the oil temp limp mode and bring the fun back!
- Innovative 2-core in-series system.
- Front full size core has 17 cooling tubes versus OEM 15 tubes
- Secondary in-series backside cooler has an additional 6 rows of cooling
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 26mm multi-channel microtube.
- High-density multi-louvered fin design for maximum surface area contact.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- World’s 1st and only true “plug-and-play” upgraded engine oil cooler for the BMW N55 engine in the BMW F87 M2 (2016+)
- Track tested in 39C (46C heat index) – max oil temperature achieved 115C.
- This is a reduction from 135C/137C track oil temperatures (limp mode) when testing with the upgraded CSF cooler on the vehicle versus the OEM cooler.
- Need additional ½ quart for proper fill-up during installation (OEM cooler is 7 quarts. CSF’s upgrade Race-Spec M2 oil cooler required ~7.5 quarts to fill up properly.
Same-day shipping for in-stock items when ordered before 2PM. UK delivery via DPD next day and European & Rest of World deliveries are carried out by DHL.
Returns & Guarantee
Returns & Guarantee
2 years warranty on CSF products. 14-day no quibble returns. See our warranty & returns pages for more information.