CSF Race Radiator for 00-10 Honda S2000
- 2 Row 42mm Core with CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- Dual-Pass Cross-Flow Design
- Fully Enclosed Aluminum Fan Shroud
- Comes Complete with Dual SPAL Fans (10″ and 12″ Fan Setup)
- Multi-Fit Temperature Sensor Port for Both Gen1 and Gen2 Models
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish
- Complete With 1.4 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap
- Many Innovative Features and Details for a Quick and Easy Plug-and-Play Solution to Increase Cooling Performance
CSF manufactures the most advanced and efficient radiator cores in the industry by using innovative tube and fin technologies with industry leading testing methods to maximise airflow and heat dissipation. These techniques allow CSF to stay ahead of the pack when it comes to radiator technology!
“B-Tube” technology – Unlike a regular oval shape “O” type radiator tube, CSF uses a specially engineered tube in a shape of a “B”. These “B-tubes” are carefully formed and then brazed over the seam to seal. CSF is able to use thinner and lighter aluminium material (better cooling efficiency) because this design is actually stronger than normal “O” shape tubes that are welded.
The design (inlet in the middle of tube that is seam brazed) increases the heat transfer surface area of the tubes by approximately 15% over regular tubes. You get the efficiency of 2 smaller tubes vs. 1 large tube within the same space criteria. With “B-tubes” you are able to get “dual liquid laminar flow.”
High Efficiency Multi Louvered Fin – CSF uses ultra efficient multi louvered fins that are carefully and precisely aligned to maximize airflow through each radiator core. Fin specifications are carefully measured and calculated for each application, and tested for maximum heat rejection efficiency in our wind-tunnel lab.