CSF R32 Skyline GT-R / GTS Full Billet Aluminium High-Performance Radiator in Black
The R32 GT-R’s RB26 is particularly famous for making big power and being reliable while doing it. However, power gains come at the cost of a lot of extra heat. While the factory radiator does a decent job keeping the heat in check, it’s always better to have more protection.
The 2-Row 42mm core greatly not only increases the fluid capacity of the radiator but also improves the ability of the core to dissipate heat. CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology increases heat transfer by approximately 15% over regular oval welded tubes. In addition, the super-efficient multi-louvred fins maximize airflow through the core for the best possible performance. More cooling rows also improve the overall efficiency of the radiator. More cooling tubes mean more surface area for the coolant’s heat to dissipate from.
Each end tank is CNC machined billet aluminium giving them incredible strength and durability. CNC machining offers incredible precision and uniformity. The results are perfectly produced end tanks that perfectly match up with the ends of the 42 mm core. Hand TIG welding joins the tanks to the core creating the strongest radiator on the market for the R32 Skyline.
|# Cooling Tubes||75||58|
|# Cooling Fin Rows||76||59|
|Tank Material||CNC Billet Aluminum||Plastic|
|Construction||100% TIG Welded||Crimp on Gasket|
Nissan R32 Skyline Full Billet Aluminum High-Performance Radiator Features (CSF #7217/#7217B)
- CNC Machined 100% Billet Aluminum End Tanks
- Raw Billet Aluminum Finish (#7217) or Satin Black Finish (#7217B)
- 2-Row – 42mm Ultra-High-Performance Core
- 75 Cooling Tubes with CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- 6.5mm Tall Ultra Efficient Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- CNC Machined Mounting Pins and OEM Style Inlet/Outlet
- 1/8th NPT Temp Sensor Port on Top End Tank
- Top Rank Logo machined into Top End Tank and Painted on Core
- 100% All Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- 1.4 Bar High Pressure Radiator Cap with CSF embossed logo
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation Requires Absolutely No Modifications
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- OE Location Fan Shroud Mounting Points
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Limited Production
- 1989-1994 Nissan R32 Skyline GT-R (incl. V-Spec & V-Spec II)
- 1989-1993 Nissan R32 Skyline GTS / GTS-t / GTS-4 / GTS-25
- 1989-1993 Nissan R32 Skyline GTE
- 1989-1993 Nissan R32 Skyline GXi
- 1991-1993 Nissan Skyline R32 Autech Version (201 Produced)
- 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo (560 Produced)
- OEM Part Number:
- Nissan: 21410-04U01
Same-day shipping for in-stock items when ordered before 2PM. UK delivery via DPD next day and European & Rest of World deliveries are carried out by DHL.
Returns & Guarantee
Returns & Guarantee
2 years warranty on CSF products. 14-day no quibble returns. See our warranty & returns pages for more information.