CSF High-Performance Intercooler Set for FERRARI 488, PISTA & F8
CSF’s strategic partnership with PWR brings F1 cooling design and technology to the high-performance aftermarket. These intercoolers help to keep charge temperatures consistently lower than the factory intercooler. This is because your factory intercooler was designed for standard power levels and expected type of use, as soon as you go outside of the factory power levels and expected type of use, your factory intercooler will begin to struggle. As well as this, as your intercooler goes through its life the core will deteriorate externally as well as fill with contaminates internally which results in a reduction in its performance.
Over time the factory plastic end-tanks which are crimped onto the factory core can leak, losing precious boost pressure resulting in a significant lack of performance and risk to the engine.
However, not all intercoolers are made equal.
CSF CORE DESIGN - ROLLED TUBE & BILLET END TANKS
The CSF intercooler for the FERRARI 488, PISTA & F8 is a larger, more efficient intercooler for significantly improved cooling power.
PWRs rolled tube cores are optimised in PWRs in-house wind tunnel, through this process PWR select the optimum stack height and multi-louvred fin design for both the ambient and pressure sides for optimum balance between cooling power and pressure drop.
|Number of tubes
|End-tanks to core connection
|Stamped Aluminum Brazed w/Gasket
|Core and end-tank TIG-welded
- Eliminates heat soak
- Lowers charge air temperatures
- Eliminates end-tank failure at elevated boost levels
- Sold as a pair (Left & Right Intercoolers)
- Eliminates Heat Soak and Lower Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) for Maximum Performance in High-Performance and Race Conditions
- Formula-1 Performance Grade Cores by PWR (2-Row Cores features Rolled Tubes w/ Inner Fins)
- 100% TIG Welded CNC Machined Billet End Tanks for Maximum Strength & Durability
- Made in the USA at PWR North America
- OEM Style Inlet/Outlet Connections for Precise Fitment With All OEM Components
- Available in Black Thermal Dispersion Ceramic Coating upon request
- Precision machined integrated BPV/BOV connection
- High-density foam installed for OEM Fit & Finish
- Integrated OEM Style Fan Shroud
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation – Requires Absolutely No Modifications
- Additional installation steps for 488 Pista/F8 – Instruction Guide Download (Click Here)
- R&D and Performance Testing by Industry-Leading Tuning Companies M-Engineering, World Motorsports, and Voodoo Design
CSF MANUFACTURING, TESTING & FINISH
These intercoolers are manufactured PWRs North American factory, this means PWR has total control over our production, unlike other white-label brands. PWR’s intercoolers start life in their factory as an aluminium sheet or bar and from there they create their own rolled tubes, multi-louvred fins, CNC machine all of the fittings. The core is then CAB brazed in their state of the art clean room and the end-tanks and fittings TIG welded together by their master welders.
All of PWR’s intercoolers are individually leak tested and go through a fitment inspection to ensure critical dimensions are per our design.
To finish our intercoolers are only available in a raw finish.
OEM Part Numbers:
- Ferrari 488 GTB/Spider: 328422 (right) | 328423 (left)
- Ferrari 488 Pista/Pista Spider: 748559 (right) | 748562 (left)
- Ferrari F8 Tributo/Spider: 748559 (right) | 748562 (left)
- 2016-2019 Ferrari 488 GTB
- 2016-2019 Ferrari 488 Spider
- 2019-2021 Ferrari 488 Pista
- 2019-2021 Ferrari 488 Pista Spider
- 2020+ Ferrari F8 Tributo
- 2020+ Ferrari F8 Spider
Same-day shipping for in-stock items when ordered before 2PM. UK delivery via DPD next day and European & Rest of World deliveries are carried out by DHL.
Returns & Guarantee
Returns & Guarantee
2 years warranty on CSF products. 14-day no quibble returns. See our warranty & returns pages for more information.