CSF Charge-Air Cooler Manifold (intercooler) for G8X M3 & M4
CSF’s industry-leading reputation and deep knowledge of high-performance BMW cooling systems is second to none. CSF is proud to announce its new halo product, the “Level-Up” Charge-Air-Cooler Manifold for the 2021+ G8X M3/M4 platform. CSF set out to create a charge-air manifold that would not only match the S58 engine performance, but take it to a whole other level with its ultra high performance features and durability.
Design, Engineering, and Development
CSF worked closely with its strategic manufacturing partner PWR and Local R&D Partner Studio RSR on the development of the “Level-Up” Charge-Air-Cooler Manifold. The relationship with PWR offers CSF access to exclusive cutting edge Formula 1 grade technology, while Studio RSR offers expertise in real world race experience and hands on mechanical knowledge of the G8X platform.
There are many engineering details CSF isn’t ready to divulge prior to the official release. However, there is still a lot of information to share and details to be seen.
Billet Construction & PWR Core
The manifold is fully made from the highest grade billet aluminum. Each part is CNC machined with the highest precision and TIG welded to form a single air-to-water charge-air-cooler that is integrated into the intake manifold. The CSF manifold is not only capable of achieving the highest levels of performance of the s58 engine, but it’s all metal design is capable of withstanding extreme boost levels.
The ultra high performance liquid-to-air core is made by PWR. This Bar & Plate core is pressure tested to 120 psi to ensure it will withstand the high boost levels motorsports race teams can throw at it. Feedback from the community has shown the OEM core which is crimped onto plastic end tanks is prone to failure starting at just 27 pounds (psi) of boost pressure.
Fuel And Nitrous
Adding power always requires more fuel. Similar to the industries best selling B58 “Super Manifold” (CSF #8200), the G8X M3/M4 S58 “Level-Up” Manifold features a top feed port injection system. The injector bungs are machined directly into the intake runners. The kit includes both the Fuel Rail and CNC Machined Block-Off Caps for non-use.
In addition, the manifold also has integrated ports on each runner for Nitrous or Methanol Injection. Individual ports for each runner allows for maximum control and tuning.
G8X M3/M4 “Level-Up” Charge-Air-Cooler Manifold Features (CSF #8233/8233B/8233C)
- Faster recovery of Intake Air Temperatures (IATs)
- ~30°F reduction of Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) compared to OEM
- Less pressure drop compared to OEM core
- Puts less stress on the turbo system, allowing more boost to be made at higher target power levels
- Ultra strong CNC Billet construction replaces weak plastic tanks with crimped-on gasket sealing core.
- High performance bar/plate intercooler core by PWR pressure tested to 120psi
- OEM cooler is a tube/fin core which is prone to failing at pressures over ~27psi
- Top feed port injection w/ included fuel rail (w/ CNC machined block-off caps included for non-use)
- Integrated Nitrous/Methanol Injection Ports
- Individual ports for each runner for maximum control
- Integrated vacuum and parameter pad to measure additional parameters
- Easy access to spin-off oil filter
- Integrated breather port for easy bleeding of air from the water side of the manifold
- Included KIYLEX Thermal Rejection Manifold Spacer
- Made from KIYLEX® – A patented revolutionary high-performance final stage polymer
- Acts as a thermal barrier that dissipates heat between the cylinder head and intake manifold
- Proven to lower intake manifold temperatures by up to 15%
- Lowers Intake Air Temps (IATs)
- All necessary brackets, hardware, and instructions to install
- Raw Billet Aluminum Finish (#8233)
- Thermal Black Heat Dispersion Powder-Coating Finish (#8233B)
- Available in custom colors from the leader in BMW cooling customization (#8233C)
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation – Requires Absolutely No Modifications.
- OEM level of fit and finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 8233 is the 'standard finish' in raw aluminium
- 8233B is a special thermal dispersion coating which helps with dissipating heat (current images are of a different product, used to illustrate the finish)
- 8233C is to have your charge-air cooler manifold painted from our extensive range of custom coatings OR if your desired finish is not listed, simply choose 'CUSTOM' and enter the specifics in the notes when ordering. (current images are of a different product, used to illustrate the finish)
NOTE: This is a NEW product. Order will be filled in the order in which they are received. These orders will begin shipping around October 15th with around 5-10 kits per week.
An example of extended wait times due to high demand was the launch of the B58 Super Manifold (CSF #8200) in August of 2021. Within the first week of its release, 60 Kits were sold, taking ~3 months fulfill back orders.
Same-day shipping for in-stock items when ordered before 2PM. UK delivery via DPD next day and European & Rest of World deliveries are carried out by DHL.
Returns & Guarantee
Returns & Guarantee
2 years warranty on CSF products. 14-day no quibble returns. See our warranty & returns pages for more information.